|10 min||10 min||20 min||4|
|1/2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 medium||Yellow onion|
|1/2 cup shredded||Red cabbage|
|2 cup||Broccoli, raw|
|2 cup||Beef broth (stock), low-sodium|
|1/4 cup||Coconut milk|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|1 tsp||Parsley, fresh (chopped)|
1. Roughly chop onion, cabbage, and broccoli.
2. In a medium pot sauté onion in olive oil.
3. Once translucent add cabbage and roughly chopped broccoli. Cook for 5-7 minutes, until tender.
4. Add chopped garlic, stirring for another minute.
5. Pour in beef stock and bring to a boil.
6. Add coconut milk and seasoning's.
7. Blend with an immersion blender, or transfer into blender. Blend until smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
is a cruciferous vegetable and is especially rich in vitamin C and folic acid!