|20 min||10 min||2|
|4 large egg||Egg (scrambled)|
|4 small tortilla(s)||Tortilla, corn (warmed)|
|1 cup||Black bean sauce (see prep notes)|
|1/2 cup||Cashew nuts, raw|
|1/2 tsp, minced||Turmeric root|
|1 tsp||Sea salt, fine (or to taste)|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper (or to taste)|
|2 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|2 ring||Red onion|
|1/2 cup slices||Avocado|
|2 sprig||Cilantro (coriander)|
2. Warm up your tortillas on a pan over medium-high heat until pliable, approximately 30 seconds each side. Keep warm wrapped in a dish towel.
3. Warm up the coconut oil over medium heat, add the eggs and stir until completely scrambled and cooked.
4. Pour the bean sauce over two plates
5. Take a warm tortilla and roll up some scrambled egg, place it in the middle of the plate.
6. Top with the cashew cream sauce.
7. Garnish with red onion, avocado and cilantro.
Soak raw 1 cup of black beans in 2 cups of water overnight. Drain water and add to a large pot and cover with water, add a bay leaf. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer, cook until beans are tender, 1-2 hours, depending on the beans. Transfer cooked beans to a blender with about 1 cup of the cooking water, about 1/4 tsp of sea salt or to taste. Blend and add the mixture to a pan to reduce and thicken. Adjust seasonings as per your taste.