|5 min||20 min||5|
|5 cup||Kale (1 bunch)|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 dash||Black pepper (to taste)|
|1 dash||Sea salt (to taste)|
1. Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Wash kale thoroughly and pat kale leaves dry.
4. De-stem kale leaves, tear into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
5. Mince the garlic.
6. Add minced garlic, olive oil, black pepper and sea salt to bowl with kale leaves and mix thoroughly to coat.
7. Place kale leaves on lined baking sheet ensuring there's enough space between them (or they won't turn crispy).
8. Bake 20-25 minutes flipping halfway. Keep an eye to ensure that chips don't burn.
9. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving and storing.
Serve and enjoy!
Quick Tip: Store in an airtight container or paper bag at room temperature for up to a week.
Kale - high in vitamins A and C, and one of the best sources of vitamin K.