|10 min||40 min||4|
|3/4 cup||Chickpeas, canned, drained (drained, for crust)|
|1/3 cup||Gluten free flour (for crust)|
|1 small||Red onion (for crust)|
|1 cup||Mint, fresh (for crust)|
|1 cup||Cilantro (coriander) (for crust)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (for crust)|
|3 tbsp||Tahini (for crust)|
|3 tbsp||Chia seeds, ground (for crust)|
|2 tbsp||Cumin (for crust)|
|2 tbsp||Coriander, ground (for crust)|
|1 cup||Chickpeas, canned, drained (for hummus layer)|
|1 beet(s)||Beets, raw (boiled, for hummus layer)|
|2 tbsp||Tahini (for hummus layer)|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (for hummus layer)|
|1/2 tsp||Oregano, dried (for hummus layer)|
|1/2 tsp, leaves||Basil, dried (for hummus layer)|
|2 tbsp||Tahini (for cheese sauce)|
|4 tbsp||Nutritional yeast (as desired, for cheeses sauce)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a cake tin or a deep-dish pie pan with parchment paper.
2. For the crust: Put all crust ingredients in a food processor and whizz until ingredients have combined. Spread mixture in a cake tin to form a pie crust. Bake for 10 minutes to half-cook.
3. For the beetroot hummus, mix all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
4. When the falafel crust is dry to the touch, remove it from the oven.
5. Layer the beetroot hummus with sliced vegetables in the pizza crust. Return the pizza to the oven for about 30 minutes or until the vegetables have cooked
6. For the cheese sauce, mix ingredients together adding water until desired consistency.
7. Drizzle on pizza and enjoy!
are a great source of plant-based protein which helps to promote healthy digestion!