|1 h 5 min||0 min||4|
|1 cup whole||Almonds, raw (ground finely)|
|1 cup||Prunes, dried|
|227 gm||Baking chocolate, unsweetened|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Coconut oil (or butter or ghee)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1 tbsp||Almonds, raw (crushed as garnish)|
1. In a blender or food processor blend the almonds and prunes (without pits) together until it forms a dough.
2. Push the almond prune dough into the bottom of muffin tin.
3. In a pan on low-medium heat, melt 8oz baking chocolate and oil. Baking chocolate can be bought at most grocery stores, there are a few organic and conventional brands.
4. Once the chocolate mixture is smooth, remove from heat and add honey.
5. Pour chocolate over the crust and place in the fridge for 10-15, until it begins to harden.
6. Chop up almonds and sprinkle on to semi-firm chocolate topping, finish with sea salt.
7. Throw the whole pan in the freezer for about 45 mins. There. Now you have healthy and delicious treats in your freezer!