|10 min||0 min||1|
|2 slice||Whole grain bread|
|1 slice||Cheddar cheese, sharp (omit for dairy sensitivity or allergy)|
|2 medium leaf||Lettuce, butterhead (Boston)|
|57 gm||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless, grilled (sliced thinly - organic)|
|4 piece||Baby corn, pickled (or canned)|
|5 pod||Sugar snap peas (trimmed & stripped)|
|1/2 medium kiwi(s)||Kiwi fruit|
|2 ring||Apple, dried|
1. To make the sandwich, spread 1 tbsp of hummus on each slice of bread. Then top with cheese and chicken breast.
2. Press lunch punch sandwich cutter into the middle of the sandwich and remove excess.
3. To strip the snap peas, grasp the curly end of the snap pea (where it was attached to the vine) between your fingers. Gently remove it and pull downward along the pod to remove the “string.”
4. To make kiwi flower, stick a paring knife all the way through the lengthwise middle of the kiwi on a 45° angle.
5. Remove knife and do this repeated around the kiwi's circumference with 1 cm in between each cut. When you have done a full circle and reached the first cut, turn your knife in the other direction and do this again. Make sure to line up the cuts so you are creating a zigzag pattern. When you are done, carefully pull the kiwi apart. You should have 2 zig zag halves.
Optional: use the paring knife to peel the kiwi skin afterward.