|10 min||20 min||2|
|2 tbsp||Olive Oil, Extra Virgin|
|1 medium||Red onion|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper|
|2 tbsp||Parmesan cheese, grated (omit for dairy free)|
|1 1/2 cup||Pasta, Farfalle, dry|
1. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a sauce pan on medium-low. Sauté chopped onions for 5-10 min until it starts caramelizing, but not burning.
2. Add zucchini cut (round or in small cubes or julienne style). Add salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook for 10 min or until desired consistency of zucchini.
3. Cook the pasta in excess salted water; drain after the pasta has cooked al dente (or 1 min less than box instructions).
4. Add the drained pasta to the zucchini sauce. Add the remaining olive oil and 2 whole eggs. Mix quickly as the pan is still on the stove at high heat for one minute or until most of the liquid from the eggs is dry.
5. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)