|10 min||10 min||2|
|4 medium egg||Egg|
|1 pinch||Sea Salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|1 tbsp||Avocado oil (or ghee)|
|15 ml||Seltzer water (about 1 tablespoon)|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Using a cast-iron or oven-proof pan, start adding ingredients in it, like you would scrambled eggs.
3. Heat the oil, sauté any ingredients (ideas listed below) that require cooking, then add the eggs.
4. Transfer to the oven. Bake until set and a bit puffy, about 10 minutes. It could take up to 20 minutes. Should be kind of springy in the middle.
5. Let cool a bit, slice and serve.
6. Serve with a bed of leafy greens, steamed broccoli, or a lovely green salad.
are a great source of protein and contain important B vitamins - which help to digest and absorb nutrients in the body!