|20 min||30 min||6|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper (or to taste)|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 tbsp minced||Ginger root (or grated)|
|2 stalk(s)||Green onion, scallion, ramp (thinly sliced)|
|1 tsp||Hot sauce (preferably Sriracha, optional)|
|1 tbsp||Rice vinegar|
|6 fillet (4oz)||Atlantic salmon, farmed (around 2 pounds)|
|1 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|1/2 tsp||Sesame seeds|
|2 tbsp||Soy sauce, low sodium|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Whisk honey, garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, hot sauce (sriracha) and pepper in a small bowl.
3. Place salmon in foil and fold up all 4 sides (to create a bowl like structure). Spoon the honey mixture over the salmon. Fold sides of foil and make sure it's sealed on all sides.
4. Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes to give the salmon a crisp outer layer.
5. Serve, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds.
is an excellent source of protein and contains a high content of Omega 3's, which are so important for brain health