|20 min||8 h||6|
|1 can(s) (14oz)||Diced tomatoes, low sodium, canned (organic)|
|2 cup chopped||Carrots|
|2 cup||Potato (chopped)|
|1 1/2 cup diced||Celery|
|1 medium||White onion (diced)|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 tbsp||Italian herb seasoning, McCormick|
|1 tsp||Salt (optional)|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
|2 leaf||Bay leaf|
|4 cup||Vegetable stock/broth, low sodium (organic)|
|3 cup||Tomato juice (low sodium, organic)|
|1 can(s) (15 oz)||Red kidney beans, canned, drained (organic, rinsed)|
|1 can (15oz)||Cannellini beans, canned (organic, drained, rinsed)|
|1 1/2 cup chopped||Zucchini|
|1 cup||Pasta, whole wheat, dry (ditalini)|
|426 gm||Green/yellow string beans, frozen (organic, can used canned)|
1. Place your diced tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, celery, white onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, bay leaves into your crockpot.
2. Add in vegetable broth, water, and tomato juice.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or 3-4 hours on HIGH.
4. After cooking time is up, add in red kidney beans, cannellini beans, zucchini, green beans and pasta, and cook on high heat for an additional 10-15 minutes until pasta is tender.
5. Serve with your favorite crackers or salad! ENJOY!
You can add more or less of any vegetables you like or don't.
You can be creative and think outside the box, add something new!
Can't go wrong with this one.