|10 min||20 min||2|
|50 gm||Italian pork sausage (organic)|
|1/2 medium pepper(s)||Green bell pepper (sliced)|
|1/2 cup||Cherry Tomatoes (halved)|
|20 olive(s)||Kalamata olives|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|6 medium egg||Egg|
|1/2 cup shredded||Mozzarella cheese (handful - or use vegan cheese)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt (to taste)|
|1 dash||Black pepper (to taste)|
1. Put one glug of EVOO in a pan on a medium heat.
2. Put sausage in pan and cook until browned.
3. Add crushed garlic and stir around for about half a minute–until aromatic.
4. Add all the vegetables and olives and continue to stir occasionally until the vegetables are cooked through (5-10 minutes). Once done, remove and set aside. Wipe out pan.
5. Add a little bit more EVOO and turn to medium-low heat.
6. In a bowl, whisk eggs with a little salt and cracked pepper.
7. Pour into pan and place a lid on top, then turn the heat down to low and leave until the eggs are cooked almost to the top.
8. Put a small handful of the mozzarella cheese on top of the eggs in the pan.
9. Place sausage and vegetable mix on top of the eggs and then top with a little more mozzarella.
10. Cook for 1 minute on low with lid on to melt cheese.
11. Serve with a large side of mixed salad and enjoy it with Tabasco sauce.
are a great source of protein and contain important B-vitamins!