|5 min||15 min||2|
|2 chop (151 g)||Pork chop, loin centre cut, bone-in, lean|
|1 medium||Apple (cored, sliced)|
|2/3 cup||Apple juice (or cider)|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|2 tbsp||Plain yogurt, 1- 2% M.F.|
1. Heat half the ghee in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add the apple slices and lightly sauté. Add pork chops, placing the apple slices around the edges.
3. Cook the pork for about 1-2 minutes on each side until brown.
4. Pour in apple juice, add fresh ground pepper to taste, and lower the heat.
5. Cover and simmer until cooked, about 10 minutes.
6. Stir in yogurt and bring back to simmer.
7. Serve with apples, rice, and/or vegetables and use additional sauce for flavour.