|15 min||15 min||2|
|2 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless (chopped)|
|1 cup chopped||Red bell pepper (for a fun and beautiful look, use 1/4 each of orange, yellow, purple, red peppers)|
|1/2 medium||White onion (chopped)|
|1 medium||Zucchini (chopped)|
|1 cup||Broccoli florets|
|1/2 cup||Plum tomatoes|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
|1 tsp||Italian herb seasoning, McCormick|
|1/4 tsp||Paprika (optional)|
1. Preheat oven to 500-degree F.
2. Chop all the veggies into large cubed pieces, making sure all sizes are similar.
3. Chop the chicken into cubes.
4. Place the chicken and veggies in a large mixing bowl. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Toss to combine.
5. Put into a medium roasting dish or sheet pan.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked.
7. Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad.
provide key vitamins and minerals required for vital health and maintenance of the body!