|1 h||10 min||8|
|6 fillet (100g)||Atlantic salmon, wild|
|1 tbsp drained||Capers, canned|
|1 tbsp||Dill, fresh|
|1 pinch||Sea Salt|
|5 ml||Seltzer water|
|1 tsp||Grainy mustard|
1. Start by preparing the ingredients; remove the skin and any bones from the salmon fillet sand finely chop, peel and finely chop the garlic, roughly chop the capers, finely chop the dill.
2. Place the chopped salmon in a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well to combine, then take handfuls of the mixture and shape into 8-10 fishcakes.
3. Place the fishcakes on a plate, cover with clingfilm and place them in the fridge for one hour. After an hour they should have firmed up and will be ready to cook.
4. Heat up a griddle pan and cook the fishcakes for about 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through and golden.
5. Garnish with a little leftover dill and serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over. We enjoyed ours with homemade potato wedges and steamed vegetables, yum!
is an excellent source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!
Serve with a side of - lightly sautéed asparagus or green beans