|10 min||15 min||25 min||3|
|1 tsp||Olive oil|
|1 cup whole||White mushrooms (sliced)|
|1/4 cup sliced||Yellow onion|
|1/2 medium pepper(s)||Green bell pepper (chopped)|
|2 medium tortilla(s)||Wheat flour tortilla (or gluten-free, sprouted whole grain)|
|1/2 cup||Tomato pizza sauce, canned|
|1/4 tsp||Oregano, dried|
|1/4 tsp||Garlic powder|
|1/2 cup, crumbled||Feta cheese (or mozarella)|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prep your vegetables according to ingredient instructions.
2. Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Once your skillet is warm, add oil and let heat for 10 seconds.
3. Add your mushroom, onion and green pepper to your warm oil and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Place tortillas on an un-greased baking sheet. Divide the tomato sauce over the two tortillas and spread. Top with mushroom mixture, oregano, garlic powder, and cheese.
5. Bake in your preheated oven until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes. Cut each pizza into four wedges. Serve immediately.
Modify tortilla to dietary preference of choice: gluten-free, sprouted whole grain etc. You can also use flatbread as a base.
For the pizza sauce look for preservative and sugar-free options. You can also use marinara or tomato and basil pasta sauce, or make your own.
Add toppings of choice: chicken, ham, pineapple, spinach, dairy-free cheese, white sauce, artichokes, sundried tomatoes etc.