Easy Tortilla Crust Pizza
If you're looking for an easy way to do pizza, this recipe for Tortilla Crusted Pizza is the perfect thing. Great for families with young kids.
1 cup whole
1/4 cup sliced
1/2 medium pepper(s)
Green bell pepper
2 medium tortilla(s)
Wheat flour tortilla
(or gluten-free, sprouted whole grain)
Tomato pizza sauce, canned
1/2 cup, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C). Prep your vegetables according to ingredient instructions.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Once your skillet is warm, add oil and let heat for 10 seconds.
- Add your mushroom, onion, and green pepper to your warm oil and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Place tortillas on an un-greased baking sheet. Divide the tomato sauce over the two tortillas and spread. Top with mushroom mixture, oregano, garlic powder, and cheese.
- Bake in your preheated oven until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes. Cut each pizza into four wedges. Serve immediately.
- Modify tortilla to the dietary preference of choice: gluten-free, sprouted whole grain, etc. You can also use flatbread as a base.
- For the pizza sauce look for preservative and sugar-free options. You can also use marinara or tomato and basil pasta sauce, or make your own.
- Add toppings of choice: chicken, ham, pineapple, spinach, dairy-free cheese, white sauce, artichokes, sundried tomatoes, etc.
Calories from fat
Calories from saturated fat