Easy Vanilla Fat Bombs
Omitting coconut butter and just using coconut oil gives a coconut-free taste.
1 cup whole/halves
Macadamia nuts, unsalted
Butter, grass fed, unsalted
(or coconut oil)
(or 2 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract)
Stevia sweetener, liquid
(powdered; Swerve; other low-carb sweetener)
- Place the macadamia nuts into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Mix with softened butter and coconut oil (room temperature or melted in a water bath).
- Add powdered Erythritol (see "Notes" below), stevia, and vanilla extract (real vanilla beans add amazing flavour!)
- Pour into mini muffin forms or an ice cube tray. You should be able to fill each one about 1 ½ tablespoons of the mixture to get 14 servings.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and let it solidify.
- Store in the refrigerator - coconut oil and butter get very soft at room temperature. Enjoy!
To "powder" the Erythritol, simply place it in a blender and pulse until fine.
Calories from fat
Calories from saturated fat