|10 min||25 min||35 min||9|
|6 large egg||Egg|
|1/2 cup whole||Button mushrooms|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 cup||Quinoa, cooked (cook as per package directions)|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
1. Give the zucchini, mushrooms, and garlic a rough fine chop and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan and add the garlic. Let it brown on medium heat for a minute, then add the zucchini and mushroom and allow to brown on medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper. When the veggies are browned transfer to a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the quinoa and eggs to the mixing bowl all at once and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Preheat oven to 375F and line a muffin tray with parchment paper muffin cups (9 cups). The parchment cups will not stick to the batter and will give the muffins a nice scalloped edge.
5. Spoon the batter into the cups equally.
6. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
7. They are done when they have risen slightly and are nicely browned. When you jiggle the pan the batter should remain firm.
Serve and enjoy!
are a great source of protein and contain important B vitamins!