|5 min||5 min||2|
|1/2 cup shredded||Cheddar cheese, reduced fat (18%) (omit for dairy free)|
|1 1/4 cup||Egg white|
|2 spray (about 1/3 second)||Olive oil cooking spray|
|1 1/4 cup||Plum tomatoes (diced)|
|1 dash||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
|2 slice||Turkey bacon, cooked|
|4 slice||Whole wheat bread (toasted)|
1. Cook turkey bacon on a skillet over medium-high heat to desired crispiness, then place on paper towel and set aside.
2. Whisk together the egg whites, salt, and pepper.
3. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat the skillet.
4. Add the egg white mixture. Cook and stir about 1 1/2 minutes or until the egg whites are set.
5. Spoon the egg whites onto the toast. Top with cheese, turkey bacon, and diced tomatoes.
are a great source of protein and contain important B vitamins that assist in digestion and absorption of nutrients in the body!