|2 min||2 min||4|
|4 medium egg||Egg|
1. Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Grease with butter or oil.
2. In a bowl, crack one egg and mix well with a fork.
3. Pour into a hot pan and tilt pan to spread egg into a large circle on the bottom of the pan.
4. Let cook 30 seconds. (Sprinkle with seasonings if desired).
5. Carefully flip with a large spatula and let cook another 30 seconds.
6. Remove from pan and repeat with remaining eggs.
7. Let egg wraps cool slightly (or fully), top as desired with fillings, roll and serve warm or cold.
8. Filling ideas: turkey, avocado, cheese, hummus
9. Seasoning ideas: salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, basil, oregano
are an excellent source of protein and are high in B vitamins