|1 h||30 min||1 h 30 min||5|
|1 cup||Chickpea flour ((250g))|
|2 1/4 cup||Water, filtered|
|2 tbsp||Butter, unsalted|
|2 1/4 cup||Water, filtered (COLD WATER)|
|1 1/2 cup||Olive oil|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (smashed)|
|4 sprig||Rosemary, fresh|
|1/2 tsp||Himalayan sea salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper (to taste)|
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat the first 2 1/4 cups (500 ml) water with the butter and a splash of olive oil.
3. Place the chickpea flour into a large mixing bowl, and gradually pour in the cold water, beating until the mixture is uniform.
Strain through a fine conical strainer, and pour into the boiling water. Simmer over a low heat for 20 minutes, stirring often.
4. In the meantime, make the Aglio Olio:
5. Grease a square cake pan and pour in the batter. Tap against the counter to remove any air bubbles.
6. Cover with cling film and allow to cool, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Once cooled and formed, empty onto a plate. Cut into large squares.
8. Grease a cookie sheet with olive oil.
9. Cook in oven for 25-35 minutes until golden.
are an important source of plant-based protein and are high in fiber!