|10 min||15 min||10|
|3/4 cup||Bread crumbs, plain|
|1/2 cup||Chives (chopped)|
|3 large egg||Egg (beaten)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|3 cup||Kale (deveined)|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1/2 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|2 1/2 cup||Quinoa, cooked|
|1 tsp||Sea salt|
|1/2 medium||Yellow onion (diced)|
1. Combine cooked quinoa, eggs, Parmesan, chives and salt in medium mixing bowl.
2. Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in skillet on medium heat then sweat onions and garlic, approximately 3 minutes. Add kale to skillet and cook until kale is bright green and soft.
3. Add kale mixture to quinoa mixture, then add breadcrumbs and stir to combine.
4. Place clean skillet on medium heat and add enough oil to coat bottom of pan.
5. Form patties using ½ cup of quinoa mixture and place patties in skillet being careful not to splash hot oil or overcrowd the pan.
6. Fry until golden brown on each side, approximately 5 minutes per side.
7. Remove patties, drain on paper towel and serve.
is a complete protein and very high in fiber!
is an excellent source of vitamin C, iron and calcium