|10 min||6 min||16 min||1|
|1/2 cup||Black rice (cooked. Or use quinoa)|
|2 large egg||Egg, hard boiled (peeled)|
|1 cup||Sweet potato (Roasted from meal prep)|
|4 cup||Sprout mix|
|1/2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 tbsp||Apple cider vinegar|
|1 tbsp||Sesame oil (optional)|
|1 cup drained||White tuna, canned in oil, drained (optional)|
1. Scoop 1 cup of brown rice and add to the bottom of a tupperware container.
2. Add 1 layer of roasted sweet potatoes from meal prep.
3. Boil and peel 2 large eggs and add to container.
4. Top with pre-washed lettuce.
5. Drizzle in olive oil, acv and salt.