|3 min||8 min||11 min||2|
|1 bunch||Rapini, broccoli raab, raw (2cm of the end cut off)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (crushed)|
|1/2 pepper(s)||Red chili pepper (also chile or chilli) (sliced)|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 tsp||Apple cider vinegar|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt (or Himalayan Salt)|
1. Steam the rapini in a metal steamer under a rolling boil with the lid on top for no more than 4 minutes (crunchiness is key).
2. In the mean time, slice the pepper and crush the garlic.
3. When the rapini is cooked yet still crunchy, strain out the water and add rapini to the empty pot.
4. Over medium heat add the oil, garlic, pepper and salt. Saute for 1-2 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and add the apple cider vinegar. Stir to mix well and serve hot.
is also known as broccoli rabe it contains a high content of calcium and is great for heart health