|10 min||0 min||10 min||4|
|1 medium||Yellow zucchini (ribboned with a potato peeler)|
|1 medium||Zucchini (ribboned with a potato peeler)|
|1 cucumber(s)||Cucumber (ribboned with a potato peeler)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (julienned)|
|10 leaf||Basil, fresh|
|5 leaf||Mint, fresh|
|2 tbsp||Flaxseed oil|
|1 whole lemon(s)||Lemon juice|
|1 pinch||Himalayan sea salt|
1. Cut the ends off of the zucchini and cucumber.
2. Using a potato peeler, cut the vegetables into long ribbons.
3. Slice the red pepper into 1/4 julienne slices.
4. Toss everything together in a bowl and mix with flaxseed oil, lemon and salt.
5. Roughly chop the basil and mint leaves and sprinkle on top.
6. Finish with crushed walnuts.
may help to improve digestion because of its fibre content,
it helps to absorb water in the intestine to provide moisture to the digestive process!