|15 min||20 min||35 min||30|
|567 gm||Ground turkey, lean|
|1 tsp||Sea salt|
|1 tsp||Mustard powder|
|1 large egg||Egg|
|3/4 cup||Quick oats|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 tbsp||Parsley, fresh (chopped)|
|2 tbsp||Tomato sauce, canned (no sugar added)|
|1 squash||Spaghetti squash|
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Cover a large pan with parchment paper, set aside.
3. In large bowl, combine all ingredients by hand and mix well, except the squash and tomato sauce
4. Roll into 30 1-inch balls. Place on baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through.
6. Place spaghetti squash in a bowl add warmed up tomato sauce and top with turkey meatballs
is a power-packed veggie, it is rich in manganese which helps to boost bone strength!
is a great source of lean protein