|15 min||20 min||4|
|567 gm||Ground turkey, lean|
|1 tsp||Sea salt|
|1 tsp||Mustard powder|
|1 large egg||Egg|
|3/4 cup||Quick oats|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 tbsp||Parsley, fresh (chopped)|
|2 tbsp||Tomato sauce, canned (no sugar added)|
|1 squash||Spaghetti squash|
1. Preheat oven to 400oF (200oC).
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half and place flesh side up on baking sheet. Bake for 40 mins.
3. Cover a large pan with parchment paper and set aside.
4. In large bowl, combine ground turkey, salt, mustard powder, paprika, egg, quick oats, minced garlic and chopped parsley and mix well by hand.
5. Roll into meatballs, place on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
6. In the meantime, flake cooled squash with fork to create 'noodles'.
7. Heat tomato sauce in a saucepan.
8. Place spaghetti squash in a bowl and top with sauce and top with 5 turkey meatballs.
Option to sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
is a power-packed veggie, it is rich in manganese which helps to boost bone strength!
is a great source of lean protein