|20 min||0 min||4|
|1 cup||Cashew nuts, raw (soaked)|
|3 tbsp||Kombucha tea (or pickle bring, or 1 acidopholous capsule)|
|1/2 tsp||Sea Salt (for flavouring)|
1. Soak your nuts for 6-8 hours and then rinse.
2. In your high speed blender or food processor, combine nuts with probiotic and water, or brine. Mix until smooth.
3. Transfer to your nut milk bag or cheesecloth and dehydrate on low for 24 hours or set on your counter for 36 hours.
4. Once fermented, transfer to a bowl and mix in your flavourings of choice. Taste and adjust seasoning, but keep in mind that the flavour will become stronger as the cheese ages.
5. Transfer to a sheet of parchment and roll into a log shape. Store in your fridge to age for 4-6 days wrapped in plastic wrap or sealed in an airtight container.
6. Once it's ready, transfer to a fresh sheet of parchment and enjoy within 4-5 days.
are heart healthy!