Festive Raspberry-Cherry Kombucha Mocktail
This Raspberry-Cherry Kombucha Mocktail is deliciously refreshing, non-alcoholic, and has a little festive air that makes it perfect for holiday entertainment!
Sweet cherry, raw
(frozen pitted; thawed (for syrup))
(fresh (for syrup)
(Fresh; for garnish)
To prepare the syrup:
- In a saucepan, combine cherries, raspberries, water, and honey. Simmer on medium-low heat for until fruit syrup thickens a little bit, about 20 minutes.
- Watch carefully while the syrup is simmering because if the temperature gets too high, it will overflow!
- Let the syrup cool down until it is safe to handle. Pour into your high-speed blender and mix on high for 20 seconds.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled.
To assemble the mocktail:
- in a tall champagne glass, add 1 tablespoon of fruit syrup, a couple of ice cubes, then pour ¾ cup of Gingerade kombucha on top. Add a 2-inch piece of fresh rosemary to garnish.
- Serve with a cocktail spoon or a stick for stirring the mocktail.
garnish with a slice of lemon, lime, raspberries, strawberries or blueberries
Calories from fat
Calories from saturated fat