|10 min||10 min||20 min||2|
|1 bag (35-45 shrimp)||Shrimp, raw (thawed if frozen, de-veined, shells removed)|
|2 tsp||Coconut oil|
|1/2 tsp||Chili powder|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/2 tsp||Onion powder|
|1 tsp||Oregano, dried|
|3/4 tsp||Sea salt|
|2 tbsp||Chicken broth (stock), low sodium (organic)|
|2 tbsp||Cilantro (coriander) (for serving)|
1. Combine all seasonings and shrimp in bowl, toss to coat.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add shrimp when pan is hot.
3. Brown each side for about a minute (if thawed). Remove shrimp once cooked through.
4. Pour broth into the skillet and scrape the brown bits. Bring to a boil until the broth thickens.
5. Remove skillet from heat and add shrimp back into the thickened broth. Toss to coat.
6. Top with chopped cilantro and serve immediately.
7. To freeze: Follow above prep instructions, but place frozen or fresh shrimp and spices in a gallon size freezer bag to coat.
8. Label your bag and place it in the freezer.
is a great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!