|5 min||15 min||20 min||2|
|2 steak(s) (4oz)||Beef, tenderloin, lean (string on, fat trimmed)|
|2 tsp||Extra virgin olive oil (divided)|
|1/8 tsp||Black pepper|
1. Drizzle 1 tsp oil over both sides of beef and rub with salt and pepper.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat remaining 1 tsp oil on medium-high.
3. Add steaks and sear until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
4. Cook until desired doneness
5. Transfer steaks to a large plate or cutting board and cover loosely with foil. Let rest for 5 minutes and remove string before serving.
contains a good supply of vitamin B12 and is a great source of protein to build bones and muscles