|5 min||10 min||2|
|1 fillet (6oz)||Atlantic Cod|
|1 tsp||Butter, grass fed, unsalted (or more for seasoning and cooking)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt (to taste)|
|1 dash||Black pepper (to taste)|
|1 medium||Lemon (juiced)|
|1/2 cup||Brown rice, short-grain, cooked (gluten-free if needed)|
|1/3 cup||Frozen vegetable mix|
|1 tsp||Extra virgin olive oil (for sauteeing veggies)|
1. Season cod with butter, sea salt and pepper to taste.
2. Add some melted butter to a non-stick skillet over medium heat, add cod to skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Flip and cook the other side for an additional 3-4 minutes, until fish is flakey!
4. Drizzle lemon juice over the fish and season with fresh herbs like parsley if you like!
5. Prepare rice as per package instructions.
6. Lightly sauté frozen vegetables in a butter or olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste with a sprinkle of herb seasoning for more flavor.
7. Serve Cod over rice and veggies.
is a great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!
To make this recipe grain free - omit the rice and add more veggies!!