|10 min||10 min||4|
|1/4 cup||All-purpose white flour (organic if possible)|
|1/4 cup||Cornmeal (yellow)|
|1/2 tsp||Onion powder|
|1/2 tsp||Chili powder|
|4 fillet||Tilapia (rinsed, patted dry, cut into 8 strips)|
|2 tbsp||Canola oil (or grapeseed oil)|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
|8 medium tortilla(s)||Tortilla, corn (warmed)|
|1/2 avocado(s)||Avocado (peeled, pitted, diced)|
|1/2 cup||Pico de gallo|
|1 fruit||Lime (sliced into 8 wedges)|
1. Combine flour, cornmeal, onion powder, and chili powder in a shallow dish, such as a pie pan. Coat fish with mixture.
2. Heat canola oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add fish; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned and fish flakes with a fork.
4. Place on a serving platter and sprinkle evenly with sea salt.
5. Place fish in warmed tortillas and top with equal amounts of avocado and Pico de Gallo.
6. Squeeze a lime wedge over each tortilla.
is a great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!