|10 min||10 min||20 min||6|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 medium||Yellow onion (sliced into half moons)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (cut into strips)|
|681 gm||Snapper, raw (cut into 1-inch thick strips)|
|1/2 tsp||Garlic powder|
|1 tsp||Chili powder|
|1 tsp||Sea salt|
|3 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|12 medium tortilla(s)||Tortilla, corn (or use lettuce wraps)|
|1/4 cup||Salsa, ready-to-serve (for serving, optional)|
1. In a large pan, sauté onion and oil at a medium-high heat until they begin to soften.
2. Add peppers and sauté another 2 minutes.
3. Add fish, spices and lemon juice and mix well.
4. Continue sautéing until fish is cooked- approximately 3 minutes. Fish should flake apart easily when ready.
5. Serve in a soft corn tortilla or on iceberg lettuce with guacamole and salsa (optional).
For a lighter option
serve on iceberg lettuce wraps
For more flavor
add spicy salsa if you enjoy the heat!
is a lean source of protein, rich in selenium, vitamin A and omega 3 fatty acids great anti-inflammatory and great for brain health
is sweet, juicy and riper than most other peppers, it contains important nutrients like vitamin C, and are rich in phytochemicals which are great antioxidants