|10 min||20 min||2|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|1 tbsp||Nutritional yeast|
|1/2 tsp||Yeast, active dry|
|1/4 tsp||Garlic powder|
|1/4 tsp||Sage, ground|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
|8 tbsp||Sesame seeds|
|8 tbsp||Sweet potato flour|
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Line baking tray and oil up the baking paper.
3. Blend cauliflower florets in a food processor.
4. Add the eggs and blend well.
5. Add the nutritional yeast, baking yeast, garlic powder, sage and salt, and mix well.
6. Remove the blade from the food processor, add the seeds and stir.
7. Spread the mixture evenly over the lined tray.
8. Bake for 10 mins. The crackers should be crunchy on the under side.
9. Slice them into the size you want them now.
10. Brush the top with oil, sprinkle with salt and bake for another 10 minutes.
11. Flip the crackers over, reduce the heat to 160C and bake for another 10 minutes, or until the crackers are crunchy.
12. Let cool on a cooling tray for 10 mins.
13. Serve with your favourite toppings.