|10 min||10 min||24|
|1/2 cup||Flaxseed meal (ground)|
1. Preheat your oven to 175ºC/350ºF, using a convection setting if you have one.
2. Preheat a skillet to medium high heat.
3. Mix together the flaxseed meal, water, and salt in the preheated skillet using a spatula to immediately combine the ingredients and push them together into a dough ball. The heat of the skillet helps to make the dough less sticky and more workable, so it's a good idea to use the spatula to help work the dough in the skillet for around a minute before forming it into a ball and using it.
4. With the help of two parchment sheets or sheets of wax paper, roll the dough into a very thin sheet. Make it as thin as possible so that it will crisp up quickly in the oven without getting air bubbles.
5. Once the dough has been rolled thinly, cut it into tortilla chip shapes cut the dough into round/oval shapes first and then use a pizza cutter to cut each circle into 8 triangles.
6. Bake in the oven for 8-12 minutes, checking the dough periodically for crispness.
7. Once crispy, remove from the oven and serve with guacamole or homemade salsa.