|15 min||6 min||4|
|681 gm||Snapper, raw (cut into four 6-ounce fillets, skin on)|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 whole lemon(s)||Lemon juice|
|1 whole lime(s)||Lime juice (fresh)|
|2 whole orange(s)||Orange juice (from 2 oranges)|
|2 tbsp||Liquid aminos|
|1 avocado(s)||Avocado (chopped)|
|2 tbsp||Butter, grass fed, unsalted|
|1 tsp||Himalayan sea salt|
|1 tsp||Black pepper|
1. Preheat a medium-sized sauté pan over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add oil to the pan. Lightly season each snapper fillet with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Carefully add the seasoned snapper fillets to the hot pan.
2. Cook each fillet for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and completely cooked throughout the thickest part of the fillet. Remove cooked snapper fillets from pan and let cool slightly.
3. In a small pot, combine lemon, lime, and orange juices and liquid aminos. Cook over medium heat until reduced by half.
4. Reduce heat and add butter. Swirl the pot until the butter is incorporated.
5. Remove from heat, taste, and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Option to add sliced avocado and enjoy with snapper fillets!
is a great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!