|10 min||8 min||18|
|1/2 cup||Cocoa powder, unsweetened (organic)|
|3/4 cup||Almond butter|
|1/2 cup||Dark chocolate chips|
|1 large egg||Egg|
|1/2 tbsp||Baking powder|
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Mix all the ingredients together except chocolate chips.
3. Mix in chocolate chips.
4. Spoon mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes.
7. Gently remove from the tray.
Almond butter can be substituted for other nut butters such as cashew or peanut