|15 min||20 min||35 min||4|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (cut into 1/2-inch strips)|
|1 medium||Yellow onion (cut into 1/2-inch wedges)|
|1 medium||Zucchini (cut into 1/2-inch coins)|
|1 cup whole||Sugar snap peas (trimmed)|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 tsp||Garlic powder|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
1. Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
2. Cut four 12-in.-square pieces of foil.
3. Divide pepper, onion, zucchini and peas among foil squares. Drizzle with oil, then sprinkle with garlic powder and sea salt. Toss to coat. Close and crimp foil very loosely over vegetables, creating a packet.
4. Barbecue foil packets, lid closed, flipping halfway through, until vegetables are tender-crisp, 5 to 7 minutes.
5. Remove packets and let stand 2 min before opening.