|45 min||0 min||4|
|2 large egg||Egg|
|1 1/2 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|1 tsp||Oregano, dried|
|1 tsp||Garlic powder|
|227 gm||Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless|
|227 gm||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless|
|454 gm||Green/yellow string beans, raw|
|1/4 cup||Heavy cream, 38% M.F.|
|1/2 cup shredded||Mozzarella cheese|
|1/3 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add the eggs to a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix together the almond flour, oregano, garlic powder and salt.
3. Coat each chicken breast first in the egg, then the almond flour mixture, making sure it is coated on all sides. Place on the baking sheet and repeat with all of the chicken.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and coating has browned.
5. In a casserole dish, add the green beans, heavy cream, lemon zest, salt and pepper and toss to coat. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Place the casserole on the top rack and turn the oven to a broil on high. Broil for 30 seconds to 1 minute, just to brown the top of the cheese. Be careful not to burn.
7. Serve the chicken with a side of green beans.
8. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.