Fried eggs… one of life’s simple pleasures—fry them up and you’ve got yourself an easy breakfast! High in protein!
8 medium egg
Salt and pepper
- Add plenty of butter or coconut oil to a frying pan and place it over medium heat.
- Crack your eggs straight into the pan (you can also crack them into a measuring cup and carefully pour into the pan to avoid splattering of hot grease). Choose option 3 or 4 for cooking method.
- For eggs sunny side up - leave the eggs to fry on one side and cover the pan with a lid to make sure they get cooked on top.
- For eggs cooked over easy - flip the eggs over after a few minutes and cook for another minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
are a great source of protein and contain important B vitamins that assist in digestion and absorption of nutrients in the body!
Enjoy these fried Eggs with:
Whole grain toast and avocado mashed or cut into thin slivers
on a thinly sliced sweet potato toasted with avocado
Calories from fat
Calories from saturated fat