|1 h 10 min||0 min||8|
|227 gm||Dark chocolate|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|4 medium||Banana (s)|
|2 tbsp hulled||Hemp seeds, shelled (optional)|
|1 tbsp||Coconut flakes, unsweetened (optional)|
|1 tbsp||Pumpkin seeds (pepitas) (chopped, optional)|
1. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut bananas in half and insert popsicle sticks.
3. Melt chocolate in a double boiler, add vanilla, coconut oil and stir well.
4. Place chopped nuts, hemp, chia seeds and coconut in a shallow bowl.
5. Dip bananas in the melted chocolate and then roll in the crushed nuts and seeds.
6. Place bananas on the lined cookie sheet and freeze for at least 1 hour.
7. Once frozen, wrap individually until ready to eat.