|20 min||0 min||6|
|355 gm||Chicken breast, roasted (Can use canned chicken breast.)|
|1/2 cup||Mayonnaise, low fat|
|1 large egg||Egg, hard boiled (Chopped)|
|1/4 cup||Green grape (Chopped)|
|1/4 cup||Tangerine, (mandarin), canned (Chopped)|
|1/4 cup||Pecans (Chopped)|
|1/4 cup||Walnuts (Chopped)|
1. Lightly toast the pecans and walnuts, if desired. If not toasting, move to the next step.
2. Drain chicken, place it in a medium bowl, and chop it up.
3. Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Serve in sandwiches or on crackers as desired. (I usually prefer crackers!)
5. Refrigerate left overs…IF there’s even any left!
**RECIPE AND PHOTOS BY RENEE’S GOURMETS**
©Renee Norris 2015
All rights reserved.