|15 min||35 min||6|
|1 tsp||Coconut oil|
|1/3 cup||Sun-dried tomatoes (sulphite free, chopped)|
|1/2 cup||White onion (diced)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 cup pieces||White mushrooms|
|1 cup||Broccoli florets|
|1/2 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (chopped)|
|1 1/2 cup||Kale (can use spinach or swiss chard - roughly chopped)|
|1/2 tsp||Garlic powder|
|1/2 tsp||Onion powder|
|1/2 tsp||Dill, dried|
|1 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened (can use any non-dairy milk)|
|6 large egg||Egg|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease pie pan with 1 tsp coconut oil.
2. Rehydrate sun-dried tomatoes in 1 cup of hot water for 20 mins until soft.
3. Heat 1 Tbsp of water in large frying pan over medium-high heat.
4. Once pan is hot, add veggies (onions, garlic, mushrooms, broccoli, pepper and kale).
5. Season veggies with onion and garlic powders.
6. Lightly sauté veggies for 3-5 minutes until slightly tender.
7. Drain any excess water and place veggies in pie pan.
8. Mix in sun-dried tomatoes and set aside to cool.
9. In a large bowl, lightly whisk together eggs, almond milk and dill.
10. Pour egg mixture evenly into pie pan over the cooled veggies.
11. Place in preheated oven and bake for approximately 35 minutes or until the middle no longer “jiggles”.
12. Once cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
13. Slice and enjoy!
I love serving this easy quiche with a side of mixed greens with a basic homemade vinaigrette.
are a great source of protein and contain important B vitamins!
is an excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin K, and folic acid!