|15 min||6 h||4|
|8 medium||Carrots (peeled, sliced)|
|2 medium||Tomato (cored, seeded, juiced, chopped)|
|1 medium||Zucchini (ends removed, chopped)|
|1 medium||Summer squash (ends cut off, chopped)|
|1 medium||Yellow onion (diced)|
|1 can (15oz)||Cannellini beans, canned (rinsed, drained)|
|681 gm||Tomato sauce, canned|
|454 gm||Beef, ground, extra lean (optional)|
|4 cup||Chicken broth (stock), low sodium|
1. Label your freezer bag.
2. To your freezer bag, add all ingredients except chicken broth. (If adding beef*, add it to the freezer bag last so it’s the first ingredient poured into your slow cooker).
3. Remove as much air from the freezer bag as possible, seal, and lay flat in your freezer.
4. The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw.
5. The morning of cooking, pour contents of freezer bag into your slow cooker and add chicken broth.
6. Cook on “low” setting for 6-8 hours, or until beef is cooked through and carrots are soft.
Serve and enjoy!
provide key vitamins and minerals important for the health and maintenance of the body!