|10 min||10 min||2|
|4 cup||Brussels sprouts (peeled and chopped)|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (soaked in 1/2 tbsp coconut oil)|
|2 tbsp||Pumpkin seeds (pepitas) (crushed or chopped)|
|1 tbsp||Nutritional yeast|
|2 tbsp||Cashew nuts, raw (crushed or chopped)|
|1/2 tsp||Garlic powder|
|1 dash||Paprika, smoked|
|1/4 tsp||Chili powder (*optional I used Simply Organic chili spice blend - not chili pepper powder)|
|1 tbsp||Italian herb seasoning, McCormick|
|2 tbsp hulled||Hemp seeds, shelled|
1. Pre-mix garlic oil and Nutritional Nut Seasoning* and set aside
2. Wash, peel and chop brussels sprouts.
3. In a large mixing bowl, pour garlic oil over brussels spouts and add Italian Seasoning and chili seasoning or any other spice you desire and mix well until sprouts are lightly coated in oil.
4. Pour onto a heated grill (I used an electric) or use a large frying pan.
5. Let cook 4-6 min before flipping the sprouts to cook the other side.
6. Cook another 2-3 min or until desired doneness. I prefer mine a little charred.
7. Add hemp seeds to Nutritional Nut Blend.
8. In a nice serving dish, add Brussels sprouts and sprinkle with hemp and nut blend.