|10 min||15 min||25 min||4|
|454 gm||Beef, top sirloin, lean|
|1 tbsp||Garlic-herb seasoning, Zatatain's|
|1 medium||Red onion (cut into thick slices)|
|6 cup||Baby spinach|
|1 medium||Tomato (cut into wedges)|
|2 medium egg||Egg, hard boiled (peeled, sliced)|
|2 tbsp||Honey mustard (for dressing)|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (for dressing)|
|1 tbsp||Water (for dressing)|
|2 tsp||Garlic-herb seasoning, Zatatain's (for dressing)|
|2 tsp||Lemon juice (for dressing)|
1. Press 1 tablespoon seasoning blend evenly onto beef steak.
2. Place steak in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange onion slices around steak.
3. Grill steak, covered, 7 to 11 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 8 to 13 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
4. Alternatively, prepare on stovetop by heating either a large nonstick skillet or grill-pan over medium heat until hot.
Place steak in skillet/grill-pan; cook 7 to 10 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
Grill onion 10 to 12 minutes (gas grill times remain the same) or until tender, turning occasionally (can sauté onion on skillet/grill-pan if cooking indoors).
**Skip this step if you are using grid
5. Carve beef into slices (always slice against the grain).
6. Divide spinach evenly among four plates. Top with steak slices, tomatoes, onions and eggs. Drizzle evenly with reserved 1/4 cup dressing.
red meat is high in B12 and provides a great source of protein that helps build bones and muscles