|10 min||20 min||15|
|1/2 cup||Tapioca starch|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|1 tbsp (level)||Psyllium seed husk|
|2 1/2 tbsp||Flaxseeds|
|3 tbsp||Water, filtered (warm)|
|1/3 cup||Coconut oil (melted)|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|3/4 cup||Coconut sugar|
|2 cup mashed||Banana (s) (2 medium bananas)|
|1 tbsp||Water, filtered|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pans with cupcake liners or wipe with oil to prevent sticking.
2. Combine flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, sea salt, and psyllium seed husks in a medium-sized bowl.
3. In a small bowl combine the ground flax with the 3 tablespoons of warm water.
4. In the bowl of your mixer combine melted coconut oil, ground flax mixture, vanilla, and sugar. Mix on medium speed until well combined.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture, alternating with the mashed banana, to the wet ingredients.
6. Bake regular-sized muffins for 20 minutes