|5 min||25 min||30 min||8|
|454 gm||Beef, ground, extra lean|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|2 tbsp chopped||Yellow onion|
|1 1/4 tbsp||Oregano, dried|
|1/4 cup||Rolled oats- Gluten Free|
|1/4 cup||Frozen spinach (finely minced)|
|2 tbsp||Tomato sauce, canned|
|2 tbsp||Mint, fresh (finely minced)|
|2 tbsp||Parsley, fresh (finely minced)|
|1 tsp||Lemon juice|
|1 tsp||Lemon peel (zest)|
|1 large egg||Egg|
|1/4 cup, crumbled||Feta cheese, low fat|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper|
|1/4 cup||Tomato sauce, canned (for glaze)|
|1 tbsp||Honey (for glaze)|
|1 tsp||Lemon peel (zest) (for glaze)|
|2 tbsp||Parsley, fresh (for garnish)|
|1 tsp||Lemon peel (zest) (for garnish)|
|2 tbsp||Feta cheese, low fat (for garnish)|
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F. Grease 8 muffin tin holes.
2. In a bowl, mix together all of the meatloaf ingredients until combined, being careful not to overwork.
3. Divide the mixture into 8 balls and press into the prepared muffin tin holes.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the glaze ingredients. Smear a spoonful of the sauce onto each muffin and bake for 25 minutes, or until the meatloaf muffins reach an internal temperature of 160 F.
5. Garnish with extra parsley, mint, lemon zest and feta cheese, if desired.
is a great source of protein and B12!
Serve with a side of fresh salad greens and balsamic dressing!
See meal gardens selection of recipes!