|1 h 10 min||0 min||20|
|2 cup||Rolled oats- Gluten Free|
|2 tbsp||Flaxseed meal (ground)|
|3/4 cup||Peanuts, roasted (divided into 2 separate portions equally)|
|2 cup||Apricot, dried|
|1 cup||Peanut butter, natural|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|2 cup||Brown Rice Cacao Crisps Cereal, One Degree Organic Foods|
1. Add ½ cup of peanuts and apricots to the food processor and pulse until they break into small pieces.
2. Add everything else except for the remaining ¼ cup of peanuts and the brown rice cereal and process until smooth and sticky.
3. Roughly chop the remaining ¼ cup of peanuts and add to the mixture along with the rice cereal.
4. Line a 13x8” rectangle pan with wax or parchment paper and press the mixture into the bottom of the pan.
5. Transfer the pan to the freezer for 1 hour. Cut into bars and wrap each individually in plastic wrap. Store in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat.
contain beta-glucans which are a soluble fiber that helps to decrease blood sugar levels and increases feelings of fullness
are a good source of dietary fiber and iron
are high in omega 3 fatty acids and are a high quality protein