|10 min||18 min||36|
|4 medium||Banana (s) (very ripe, mashed)|
|4 large egg||Egg|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|3/4 cup||Peanut butter, natural|
|1/3 cup||Coconut flour|
|1/2 tsp||Baking soda|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
|1/2 tsp||Apple cider vinegar|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place mini muffin liners in a mini muffin pan.
3. Mix the bananas and eggs with a fork in a bowl or in a stand mixer or in a food processor until mixed well.
4. Add honey, vanilla, peanut butter, coconut flour, and cinnamon. Mix well until consistent throughout.
5. Add baking soda, sea salt, and apple cider vinegar and mix one more time.
6. Add to prepared muffin pan, filling ¾ full (or a touch more). Bake for 18 minutes for the mini muffins, 25 for regular-sized muffins.
7. They are done when they spring back when pushed on, cook for an additional 2-3 minutes if they dent when pushed after baking.