|10 min||20 min||30 min||6|
|1/2 large head||Cauliflower (roughly chopped)|
|4 tbsp||Flaxseed meal (ground) (combine with water to make flax eggs)|
|10 tbsp||Water (combine with flax to make flax eggs)|
|6 tbsp||Coconut flour|
|2 tbsp||Garlic powder|
|1 tsp||Sea salt|
|1 tsp||Italian herb seasoning, McCormick (as desired, optional)|
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Put cauliflower in food processor. Pulse 20–25 times until you get a rice-like consistency. Do not overstuff food processor; pulse in 2 to 3 batches.
3. To prepare flax-egg combine flaxseed meal and water and stir. Let sit for 5-7 minutes, then add dry ingredients.
4. Slowly pour in cauliflower “rice” and mix to incorporate. Do not overmix.
5. Scoop up bread mixture evenly (there should be enough for 6 loaves). Flatten and mold to desired circle or square shape and arrange on a baking sheet. (A baking mat will eliminate the need to oil the surface of baking sheet.)
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool on cooling rack.